Terms and Conditions
This agreement shall enter into force on 12/20/2019.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of use of the site with the following announcement on its main page. By using our website, you understand and agree that the terms of the user agreement may change from time to time. In this regard, continuing to use our website, you confirm the fact of periodically repeated familiarization with the terms of the user agreement and reserve the right to refuse our services if any changes to the terms and conditions do not meet your expectations.
Responsible Use and Conduct.
By visiting our website, you get direct or indirect access to the tools, products, and services that we offer (hereinafter referred to as “Resources”). You agree to use these resources only for the purposes (1) provided for in this user agreement and (2) in accordance with the federal laws, laws of the states and city districts, rules, norms and guidelines established online.
You accept and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- In order to get the full range of services that we offer, you may need to share some basic information with us, such as your phone number, email address, name, surname, etc. You agree that any information provided by you will be accurate, true and relevant to the best of your knowledge at the time of posting;
- You are responsible for the safety of your account data - login, password that you use to access our resources. Therefore you are responsible for all the actions performed under your login credentials;
- Access or access attempt to any resources of our site that are not advertised on it openly is strictly prohibited. You agree that you will not try to access our internal resources in any unconventional, illegal or unethical ways;
- Access or attempted access to our internal networks/servers through which our company and our site operate are strictly prohibited;
- Attempts to copy, exchange, sell, resell, duplicate our resources are strictly prohibited;
- You are solely responsible (up to civil/criminal liability) for all actions performed on our website that may violate any rules or laws that entail damage, losses or other negative consequences for our company;
- You can use tools for open communication on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chats, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social networking services, etc. You understand that our site is not a social network or a full platform for communication. By doing so, you agree to the fact that we cannot follow all the content you publish. Therefore, you are personally responsible for the published materials, comments, messages on our resources. By posting any content on our website, you automatically agree that it shall not:
- Be illegal, threatening, libelous, insulting, disrespectful, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, misleading, aggressive, racist or contain any type of inappropriate or harsh language;
- Violate the rights to the trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright or other property rights of any of the parties;
- Contain any type of unauthorized or unwanted advertising;
- Be claimed as the content published from third parties (physical or legal), including any representatives of Cabinets Bay LLC.
We reserve the right to remove any content from our website that, in our opinion, will not comply with this user agreement along with any content that, in our opinion, is offensive, harmful, undesirable, inaccurate or violates the copyrights of third parties or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delays or partial deletion of such content. The management of Cabinets Bay LLC will determine whether the content needs to be removed or not, based on this user agreement and past experience. The client cannot make decisions of this kind. If you publish content that was later deleted, then you refuse any complaints about the removed content regarding our company and agree with the decision to remove the inappropriate content.
- We do not bear any responsibility for any content posted on the open resources of our site, by you or other third-party users of our site. However, any content posted by you on the open resources of the https://cabinetsbay.com site becomes the property of Cabinets Bay LLC if it does not violate this user agreement and laws. Thus, we get exclusive, unlimited rights to use, transfer, modify, adapt, display and / or perform any other action at our discretion.
- You agree to discharge Cabinets Bay LLC, its parent companies and its affiliates, as well as their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, dealers, from any losses, expenses, including the costs of lawyers and other possible fees, and protect them from liability that may arise as a result of any violation of this user agreement or failure to fulfill any obligations connected with your account that you have accepted or shifted to any other person using your account.
We reserve the right to request from you any reasonable information that we will need in case the user agreement was violated by you or by someone on your behalf and to incur losses, costs that the company incurred as a result of a violation of the user agreement.
In such circumstances, you agree to cooperate and provide all possible assistance in resolving the problem.
Limitation of warranties.
A website is a complicated IT engine. Its functioning is carried out thanks to the work of many people. We are making tremendous efforts to ensure stable and safe operation of all our resources. However, we are not impervious to various kinds of incidents that may occur due to circumstances beyond our control. By using our website, you agree that all resources are provided to you “As is” and “As Available”. This means that we do not guarantee the following:
- Using our resources will meet your expectations or requirements;
- Using our resources will be uninterrupted, safe, without failures and errors;
- Information obtained through our resources will be accurate and reliable;
- Any errors in the operation of the resources will be corrected or deleted.
Furthermore, you also agree to the following provisions:
- Any content downloaded from our resources or created using our resources is processed by you on any of your devices (PC, phone, tablet, etc.) at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any damage received by your device as a result of the processing / downloading of any content;
- Any information that has been received on the website or from the employees of Cabinets Bay LLC - written, oral or in any other way, does not guarantee anything, except as otherwise specified in our user agreement.
Limitation of Liability.
Due to the abovementioned warranty limitations, you clearly understand and agree that any claims against Cabinets Bay LLC are limited to the amount you have spent for the order or service if any.
Cabinets Bay LLC is not liable for any direct, indirect, estimated losses that may be incurred as a result of working with our resources, in accordance with applicable laws on limitation of liability.
The availability of products in stock directly depends on our suppliers. We cannot guarantee the availability of any product on the site for delivery within 15 business days if one is not available from our suppliers.
We reserve the right to cancel any order placed on our website with full refund of the amount paid.
We are not responsible for the products ordered by the client independently, by mistake, as well as for improper assembly or installation of products (if they were performed by the client).
All photos, renderings of kitchens, bathtubs, and offices, as well as diagrams of cabinets and accessories, were recreated with the precision that modern web and graphic technologies allow to achieve. We cannot guarantee full satisfaction with our products if they were ordered based on photos, renderings, diagrams and other graphic elements of the site. We strongly recommend ordering product samples before ordering a complete set of cabinets and / or accessories in order for you to be familiar with the product. You can order any sample here.
Copyrights / Trademarks.
All content and materials available at https://cabinetsbay.com including but not limited to: text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos (excluding third-party logos) are the intellectual property of Cabinets Bay LLC and are protected by the relevant copyright and trademark law. Any improper use, including but not limited to copying, distributing, displaying or transferring any content from this site to third-party resources, is strictly prohibited unless authorized by official representatives of Cabinets Bay LLC.
Termination of Use.
By using our resources, you agree that we reserve the right to partially or fully restrict access to our resources, with or without notice, for any reason. Including, but not limited to, violations of the user agreement, suspicions of fraudulent or any other criminal activity, disrespect to the employees of Cabinets Bay LLC. In case you are suspected of any illegal activity in connection with our resources, information about you will be transferred to the competent state authorities. After you suspend or completely restrict your use of our resources, we reserve the right to delete any information related to your account without warning.
This website is controlled and maintained by the office of Cabinets Bay LLC, located in the United States, Pennsylvania. However, access to the site can be obtained practically anywhere in the world - any country, city, locality. Laws in different countries may differ from the state laws of Pennsylvania. By accessing our site, you agree that the rules, laws and regulations of the state of Pennsylvania apply to visitors to this site in the first place, regardless of possible differences with the laws of the country / state in which you are located.
Furthermore, any of the terms or conditions of this user agreement must be challenged in a federal court located in Pennsylvania or in a Pennsylvania state court. By using our website, you agree to the jurisdiction of these courts by waiving any objection regarding the place of resolution of any legal conflict of interest and jurisdiction of courts of other states and countries.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, CABINETS BAY LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have questions or comments regarding this user agreement - contact us. Find our contact details below:
Cabinets Bay LLC
220 Geiger Rd, UNIT 209
Philadelphia, PA 19115
Email: [email protected]